Tip: Start typing in the input box for immediate search results. Navigate the categories below, or submit a support ticket by tapping here.
Adding Xune Solutions To Your Facebook Assets
Adding Xune Solutions To Your Facebook Assets
Working with Xune means you’re probably going to be using Facebook. That means you’ll need to give us access to some of your Facebook Business assets. It can seem a bit complicated at first but it’s pretty simple. There are just a few steps you need to take first. If you’re new to Facebook, you’ll need to create the assets first.
This tutorial will show you how to either create your Facebook assets or grant us access to your Facebook assets. Continue reading to see how you can do so and kickstart your marketing journey.
What You Need & Why
Right now, you’re either a business owner with a Facebook presence or a business owner without one.
There are a few different assets most businesses use on Facebook – a Facebook page, a Facebook Ad account, a Pixel, a Business Manager account and a product catalogue. These are needed for Ad Campaigns and also for a general Facebook presence for your business.
If you already have these setups, click the button below to go to the granting access section. If you haven’t set these up yet, carry on reading and find out how.
Facebook Business Manager Account
Creating a Business Manager Account
Ad Accounts and Business Manager accounts are not the same. Business Manager accounts are like the central hub for your Facebook where you can then find everything (ad accounts, pixel etc)
To create a Business Manager account, visit the website https://business.facebook.com or click on the button here. Then, click on “create an account” and enter your details to Facebook.
Sharing your Facebook Business Manager Account with Xune
Here you will be adding a partner to your Business Manager and you will be the one that will be granting Xune access to work on specific assets.
In order to add a partner to your Business Manager account:
- Head over to the Business Manager settings
- Choose the Partners tab
- Click the plus button
- Fill in Xune’s Business Manager ID – 335038126902653
- On the next screen go through all tabs one by one, assign the assets to Xune
- Set up their access level for each asset.
This tutorial is a great step-by-step guide when starting with a new Facebook PPC client as it helps you summarise the assets you need to have access to.
Creating a Facebook Page
To create a Facebook Page, you need to visit: https://www.facebook.com/pages/create OR press the button below to be redirected.
Choose the page category that is relevant to your business and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the creation of your new Facebook page.
This is a very simple, quick and easy process.
Sharing your Facebook Page with Xune
To share your Facebook Page with Xune, you must share the Business Manager account first. Then:
- Login into your business manager page
- Click settings
- Scroll through the icons on the left to gain access to the full settings menu
- Tap pages and them tap assign partner, in the top right corner
- A new panel would pop up. Insert our agency’s information. Then, we at Xune and yourself would be notified that we’ve been permitted to manage your page.
Facebook Ad Account
Creating a Facebook Ad Account
A Facebook Ad account is created by default for you when creating your first ad. Usually, the ad account will share the same name you use on Facebook.
Have in mind that you can only give advertising account permissions to people who have Facebook accounts.
Go to your Facebook Business Manager > Business Settings > Accounts > Ad Accounts on the left-hand side navigation. Then, click on the “Add” button and create your account.
Sharing your Facebook Ad Account with Xune
To share your Facebook Ad Account:
- Start on https://business.facebook.com/, which will bring up your main Business Manager page. Login with your account.
- Tap onto Business Settings and then tap on Ad Accounts on the left-hand side
- Select the account that you want to provide access to
- Click Assign Partners. This will open a new panel in which you can enter your partner’s information with our Business ID: 335038126902653.
Creating a Facebook Pixel
To create your Pixel:
- Go to Facebook Events Manager on the Business Manager
- Press connect a new data source and choose the web option
- Choose the Pixel option and create
Sharing your Facebook Pixel with Xune
To share your Facebook Pixel with Xune, you need to:
- Log onto your Business Manager account, navigate to Business Settings > Data Sources > Pixels.
- Tap partners and choose Assign Partner on the right-hand side.
- Choose the “Pixel Editor” role, enter in our Business Manager ID: 335038126902653
Creating a Facebook Commerce
Facebook Commerce is a place where you can upload your products and services to the platform.
To create a Facebook Commerce account:
- Go to https://business.facebook.com/commerce
- Tap “add shop” and then go through the setup process.
- Select your Facebook or Instagram account where you want the shop to be shown. Then, you can add products and services.
- Review what you need to complete a Commerce Manager account and tap next.
- Then, you can create a catalogue of your items in the Commerce Manager section, which can then be shared with us.
Sharing your Facebook Commerce with Xune
If you already have a Facebook Commerce account with a catalogue, you can assign Xune to it. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Go to Business Settings > Partners > Partners To Share Assets With
- Enter our Business ID: 335038126902653
- Tap Catalogues and select the one you want to share. Select the access settings on the right-hand side and tap Save Changes.
Sharing your Instagram Account with Xune
Instagram is linked to Facebook, but there are a few extra steps if you want to give Xune access to your account.
First, you will need to create an Instagram Business account. You can do this by going on the Instagram app and then going to Settings > Account > Switch To Professional Account > Continue and then choose a category and tap done. Then, continue through the steps until your Instagram account is a business account.
Then, you will need to link your business Instagram account with your Facebook page. You can do this from the Instagram app. Click edit profile and under the page section, press “create” and choose the “connect an existing page” option. From here, it will allow you to sign in to Facebook.
Now, your Instagram page should be connected to your Facebook Business Manager, through the page that you chose.