Native English speaker preferred with GCSE English Grade 5+
You will play a key role in supporting the delivery of full-funnel digital marketing within a fast-growing digital marketing agency that serves various clients types e.g eCommerce and lead-based. Working within a small team you will be adaptable to the needs of the business and sensitive to the delicate timings of campaigns and product launches.
In return, you will get hands-on experience crafting and delivering marketing campaigns for businesses of all sizes while working on industry-leading software in the process. At the end of the apprenticeship, retention/glowing references are available for the right candidate.
- Using industry-leading marketing software to upload and implement marketing content including blogs, emails, social media posts and landing pages.
- Following a digital marketing strategy to implement content creation and work alongside graphic designers, content creators and website developers.
- Implementation in line with SEO and Social Media best practices.
- Create blogs, emails, social media posts and product descriptions.
- High level of spelling and grammar needed
- Create briefs for our external partners to use
- Google My Business Optimisation
- On-site SEO optimisation e.g meta descriptions, alt text…
- Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Content audit e.g internal linking structure, updating websites with new deals etc…
- Researching SEO on a client by client basis
- Social media trend analysis and optimisation
- Website analytic review
- Google Search Console review
- Desire for self-development
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude (good vibes only)
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to follow a brief
- Communication – verbal, email and via project management tools
- Digital Native – competence in Google Docs, Sheets and Gmail
- Knowledge of social scheduling tools eg. Hootsuite, HubSpot, Later.
- Desire to progress in one of the following areas: client success management, website design & development, marketing campaign creation