£15,000-£18,500 entry level salary
If you’re passionate about digital marketing and want to work in a digital-first environment, then we want to hear from you. We are seeking a person with a passion for marketing and an ability to think of effective ways to connect businesses to their customers. As part of a small team, you will be supporting the Marketing Account Managers with all aspects of digital and online marketing for clients in the company’s portfolio.
Day to day you will be involved in strategy development and delivery, including but not limited to: planning and research, creation and execution of all digital communications, including websites, landing pages, email marketing (and automation), copywriting for content and search engine optimisation as well as assets for on-site lead generation, development of customer conversion funnels, and connecting brands to their ideal customers via social media.
Working alongside the Creative Director to support account management, including analysis, reporting and optimising for client success.
- Degree level qualification in Marketing, Business, Media or Communications
- Interest in web analytics (Google Analytics)
- Interest in social media and search engine optimisation
- A positive mindset, solutions orientated with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong communicator – able to put ideas forward and have open creative discussions, contributing creatively to the agency
- Relevant Experience within an agency environment
- Email marketing experience (Active Campaigner, HubSpot, MailChimp etc)
- Familiarity with Shopify, WordPress and HubSpot – desire to pick up new tools, integrate and optimise their function in the team
Responsibilities & Duties
As a digital marketer, you will be involved in a lot of different areas including:
- Email marketing (template creation, copywriting, data selection and tracking)
- The creation and distribution of marketing content for campaign work across a variety of social media channels
- Optimisation of conversion platforms such as landing pages and full funnel activities
- Proofreading and quality control checking across all digital communication activity
- The ability to develop, deliver and manage a global lead generation campaign
- Analytical reporting of our digital marketing communications activity
- Google Analytics
- Planning and Strategy Development, Client communication & presentations
- Opportunities to develop responsibility in growing team
Holiday Entitlement: 210 hours (Bank Holidays inclusive)
Training Budget Available
Full time in Sheffield office (when circumstances permit). Part time/remote considered.
If you’ve read this far down and are wondering what else is left or you don’t meet something on this list then we’re only an email away. If you want to join the Xune team – get in touch.