We are looking for a Project Manager/Senior Marketer to join our team at Xune. Primary duties include tracking work to be completed, setting deadlines and delegating tasks to the Xune client success team, identifying any potential risks.
To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication and management skills, and be efficient in both satisfactorily and timely meeting targets. You should also be experienced in strategic marketing planning, branding and product development. Adept in both online and traditional marketing, and highly proficient in visual communications. Our agency is powered by integrity, ambition and faith. If you believe you possess these values, please apply here.
- Follow our standard processes.
- Initiate the project – check feasibility and work out budgets, teams and resources.
- Carry out planning – this will include setting goals and objectives, defining roles and producing schedules and timelines for tasks – in accordance with the needs of your client.
- Execute online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media, email, copy, direct mail, social media, company websites, SEO strategy development, brand awareness and drip marketing initiatives.
- Select, lead and motivate your project team from both internal and external stakeholder organisations.
- Establish effective working relationships with sales and agency management to ensure that products and services are implemented through sales enablement and marketing demand generation programs.
- Provide feedback into product development and service offers and participate in their development; collaborate to create, launch and track performance of product and service offerings in markets.
- Identify and manage risks, ensuring delivery is on time.
- Implement necessary changes throughout.
- Report regularly to management and the client.
- Close the project.
- Relevant degree subject including: Project Management, Digital Marketing (desired but not essential)
- 5 GCSE’s (grades 4/C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
- 2 years of experience is essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker
- Intuitive, a proactive leader
- Good communication, collaboration and negotiation skills
- Ability to use initiative and work under pressure
- Ability to monitor and manage budgets
- Lead Generation and Sales Enablement
- Project Management
- Market Research and Competitive Intelligence
What to expect from this position:
- Working hours – 10am – 6pm with a half an hour unpaid lunch break
- Informal dress code although smart attire is required on occasion
- Office based in Sheffield CIty Centre, with opportunity to work from home during COVID-19 climate
- Medical benefits – statutory sick pay (SSP)
- Other benefits include paid time off (PTO) and a fun, friendly work environment
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply here.