£16,000 - £20,000 (depending on experience)
Closing Date: 18/02/20
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team at Xune. Primary duties include tracking work to be completed, setting deadlines and delegating tasks to the Xune client success team, identifying any potential risks.
To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication and management skills, and be efficient in both satisfactorily and timely meeting targets.
Our agency is powered by integrity, ambition and faith. If you believe you possess these values, please apply here.
- Follow our standard process.
- Initiate the project – check feasibility and work out budgets, teams and resources.
- Carry out planning – this will include setting goals and objectives, defining roles and producing schedules and timelines for tasks – in accordance with the needs of your client.
- Select, lead and motivate your project team from both internal and external stakeholder organisations.
- Manage the project.
- Identify and manage risks, ensuring delivery is on time.
- Implement necessary changes throughout.
- Report regularly to management and the client.
- Close the project.
- Relevant degree subject including: Project Management (desired but not essential)
- 5 GCSE’s (grades 4/C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
2 years of experience is essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- Technical knowledge related to the product would be advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to use initiative and work under pressure
- Ability to monitor and manage budgets
What to Expect from This Position
- Working hours – 10am – 6pm with a half an hour unpaid lunch break
- Informal dress code although smart attire is required on occasion
- Office based in Sheffield CIty Centre, with opportunity to work from home during COVID-19 climate
- Medical benefits – statutory sick pay (SSP)
- Other benefits include paid time off (PTO) and a fun, friendly work environment
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply here.